REGISTRATION INFORMATION GRADES 1-8
The Harding Township School District is pleased to welcome Harding Township residents to Grades 1-8 Registration. We look forward to meeting you and our future students!
The following documents are required and must be returned with the registration:
- Original Birth Certificate (Passport also acceptable)
- List of immunizations
- Two forms of documentation to establish residency (N.J.A.C., 6A:28-2.5) such as: property tax bills/deeds/mortgage or closing statement, lease, bank documents, licenses, vehicle registration, voter registration, recent utility bills; documents pertaining to military status and assignment; any other form of documentation relevant to demonstrating entitlement to attend school.
- Proof of Custody information (if applicable)
To register your student, kindly complete the following required forms:
- Registration Form
- Emergency Contact Information Form
- Signed Student Records Release (will be sent to prior school)
- Grade 5-8 Additional Information Form (includes course selection, sports, etc.)
- Universal Child Health Record (to be completed by physician) Annual Health Information Form
Kindly contact the school at 973-267-6398, ext. 108 or email Mrs. Howard at email@example.com to arrange the drop-off of registration forms. They can also be mailed to: Harding Township School, Main Office, PO Box 248, New Vernon, NJ 07976. Once enrollment is processed, you will receive an email from our Genesis Parent Portal instructing you to create an account.
If you have any questions, kindly contact Eithne Howard in the middle school office at 973-267-6398, ext. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.