Welcome to the Harding Township School Community! 2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration for residents of Harding Township is currently underway. We eagerly welcome you and our future kindergarten students!
Entering students must have attained the age of five years on or before October 1, 2023. The following documents are required and must be returned with the registration:
- Original Birth Certificate (Passport also acceptable)
- List of Immunizations
- Two forms of documentation to establish residency (N.J.A.C., 6A:28-2.5) such as: property tax bills/deeds/mortgage or closing statement, lease, bank documents, licenses, vehicle registration, voter registration, recent utility bills; documents pertaining to military status and assignment; any other form of documentation relevant to demonstrating entitlement to attend school.
- Proof of Custody Information (if applicable)
To register your student, kindly complete the following required forms:
- Registration Form
- Emergency Contact Information
- Annual Health form
- Universal Child Health Record (to be completed by physician at 5 year physical)
Kindly contact Mrs. Howard at 973-267-6398, ext. 108 /email email@example.com to arrange pick-up and/or drop-off of your forms. Completed forms and documentation may also be mailed to: Harding Township School, Main Office, PO Box 248, New Vernon, NJ 07976.
Once enrollment is processed, you will receive an email from our Genesis Parent Portal instructing you to create an account. Information regarding a Kindergarten Orientation and Kindergarten Screenings will follow in March. Orientation will provide information about our Kindergarten program that will help assist your child in making a smooth transition to our school community.
A mailing with information regarding the 2023-2024 year, including class assignment, busing and cafeteria information will be sent to the school community in August. If you have any questions, kindly contact Eithne Howard in the middle school office at 973-267-6398, ext. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.