If applying to be a Substitute Teacher/TA/Nurse and you DO NOT have a NJ Substitute Teacher's Credential, please follow the directions in the following link:
If you are already Certified as a NJ Substitute Teacher/Nurse or Certified NJ Teacher (or have completed the above), please submit the following to the Superintendent's office in the Harding Township Board of Education at 34 Lee's Hill Road, P.O. Box 248 New Vernon, NJ 07976
- Copies of your NJ Certifications
- Notarized Oath of Allegiance
- Copy of your CHRU (fingerprint) clearance for our district (2010) OR a Continuous Employment letter from a District you currently work for. If you have been fingerprinted for another district but are no longer employed with them you will need to Archive your prints at the Criminal History website and follow the steps.
- Complete an I-9 form and supply 2 forms of ID or your Passport
- Tuberculosis Test to be completed w/in 6 months of employment: Mantoux Test 2020
- Emergency Notification Information Form 2017
- W-4 2020
*You will need an interview with the school principal prior to BOE approval.
Non citizen Affadavit of intent to become a citizen